Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inhabitor, Part I

You may have met me, but surely don't know it.  I'm usually quite plain looking.  Most of those I talk to choose not to look me in the face because it makes it all so much harder.  Some can look me straight in the eyes and see what they're looking for.  Those people are rare.

I am between the living and something better.  I'm alive, but I feel none of the pains, illnesses, or appetites of mortals.  The only sorrow I feel is for the bad choices of others.  I have a unique perspective and that allows me to see what others choose that is going to bring them sorrow and pain.  Even when that sorrow pierces my heart, I have an undercurrent of peace and joy that is unknown in mortals.  I know--I used to be mortal.

I'm free to do as I please because I showed during mortality my commitment to do what's right.  Sometimes I have specific instructions.  Sometimes general.  Usually I just have a sense of where I should go and what I should do.  For me, it's all about the one.  Earth is filled with billions of ones--persons who have needs.  Occasionally the need is such that I need to get involved.

Today's mission is one such example.

1 comment:

  1. This was a bit forced. I have an idea I want to pursue, but don't like how I ruined it here.

    abc

    ReplyDelete